Method Fountain Pen - Stainless Steel
The minimally elegant method fountain pen from Andhand is carefully machined from solid stainless steel and comes fitted with a high quality Schmidt nib and ink converter allowing an infinite choice when it comes to ink preference. The solid stainless steel used for the fountain pen gives it an excellent writing weight and balance in the hand making it an absolute pleasure to use and something to treasure for a lifetime.
- Machined stainless steel fountain pen
- Schmidt nib
- Supplied with Schmidt Ink converter
- Fits standard international ink cartridges
- Dims: 125mm x 12mm
- Weight: 48g
Registered Design ®
Choose from either broad, medium or fine nib. Whatever your preference the gold plated & German made Schmidt nib makes writing a dream.
What makes an Andhand fountain pen?
- Great original design from our inhouse team. Creating pens that are minimal & modern yet timeless, for a lifetime of writing pleasure.
- Precision machined parts from high grade solid stainless steel stock.
- Excellent German nib and ink convertor.
Make a great impression.
Presented in a premium card presentation box with a crisp and minimal graphic sleeve. Our fountain pens make a great impression, whether for graduation, Father's day or other special occasion.
A second pen purchased from And hand and just a good as the first. This one is a little heavier but well balanced and good for writing for longer periods. I enjoy the understated design and beautiful finish.
Love the feel and high quality finish. Writes like a dream.