Method Fountain Pen - Brass
The minimally elegant method fountain pen from Andhand is carefully machined from solid brass and comes fitted with a high quality Gold plated Schmidt nib and ink converter allowing an infinite choice when it comes to ink preference. The solid brass used for the fountain pen gives it an excellent writing weight and balance in the hand making it an absolute pleasure to use and something to treasure for a lifetime.
As with all Andhand brass pieces the brass of this fountain pen is left untreated and is intended to age beautifully, making it a truly individual piece for the owner. Alternatively it can be brought back to its original lustre with a quick polish.
- Machined brass fountain pen
- Gold plated Schmidt nib
- Supplied with Schmidt Ink converter
- Fits standard international ink cartridges
- Dims: 125mm x 12mm
- Weight: 52g
Registered Design ®
Choose from either broad, medium or fine nib. Whatever your preference the gold plated & German made Schmidt nib makes writing a dream.
What makes an Andhand fountain pen?
- Great original design from our inhouse team. Creating pens that are minimal & modern yet timeless, for a lifetime of writing pleasure.
- Precision machined parts from high grade brass stock.
- Excellent gold plated German nib and ink convertor.
A memorable gift.
Presented in a premium card presentation box with a crisp and minimal graphic sleeve. Our fountain pens make a great impression, whether for graduation, Father's day or other special occasion.
silky smooth writing
Arrived quickly, am in awe of this fountain pen. Beautifully crafted and the lid clips on to nicely